Microwave Theory and Techniques Laboratory
(Prof. Dr.-Ing. A. Czylwik)
The MTT lecture is complemented with a series of lab experiments which comply
with the topics presented in the lecture but also present some additional
topics concerning active microwave circuits:
The files in this directory may be downloaded for private use only.
The experiments are accompanied by a script that collects and repeats theoretical
fundamentals and presents questions and problems to be solved before the experiments (homework).
The lab comprises a colloquium at the beginning to ckeck the good preparation of students
and grant the testation, the accomplishment of the experiments by individual student in
groups and a final report and discussion of results. Detailed evaluations of results have
to be prepared for the next experiment and successful performance is the basis for earning
the credit points of the module.
- Measurement of scattering paparmeters of passive and active circuits
- Measurement of impedance in waveguide circuits
- Characterization of amplifiers (Gain, Noise Figure, Distortion)
- Spectral characterization of mixer circuits
- Measurement of antenna parameters using the far-field anechoic chamber
- The course takes place in the winter semester.
- The contents of the lab are available on the Moodle platform.
At first you have to register for the internship via the LSF system.
- In time before the start of the lab, the access data for the Moodle course will be sent to the students registered in the LSF system.